Next Application Deadline:
Monday, February 26th
The deadline for applying for our 2nd quarter 2024 funding cycle
is the end of the day on Monday, February 26th
As a group of experienced business leaders with a passion for combating climate change, SWAN has a deep network of talent and connections that has proven extremely valuable for learning how to grow our business.”
~ BJ Johnson, CEO and Co-Founder of ClearFlame Engines
Apply to SWAN for the First Time.
Here are the steps to take before completing your application to understand if you are a good match with SWAN and to increase your chances of being funded by SWAN.
- See the following information.
- Note that SWAN prefers convertible notes over SAFE Notes.
After you have taken these learning steps, you can decide if it is a good use of time to apply, using the button below.
Reapplying to SWAN for your first funding from SWAN.
- Before your company reapplies, please make meaningful progress in addressing the concerns that we shared on your prior application.
- Before submitting your application online, make sure that you answer “yes” to the dealum question about whether you have previously applied, and state your progress.
- After updating your application, please take the final step of Submitting the application in dealum. Just updating answers on your dealum application will not cause your application to be re-submitted to SWAN.
If SWAN previously funded your company:
- Send an email to Associate@swanimpact.org informing SWAN that your company is seeking follow-on funding.
- Speak with your SWAN contact about your new round and ask them to Sponsor your application. The Sponsor role is defined in Follow-on Funding for SWAN Portfolio Companies.
- Use the link below to enter into SWAN’s funding process, which uses the dealum online platform.
How to Apply for first funding from SWAN
A good way to identify a match with us is to view our portfolio. See deals we have funded – exits and current portfolio.
Here is a short presentation on Fund Raising
Here is more detailed information on what SWAN invests in.
Please note. The online application asks you to upload certain files. Please make sure that your files adhere to the requirements defined by the buttons below.
You apply using the “Apply Online” button shown below.
Our Application Review Process
We provide funding for impact startup companies on a quarterly cycle, following the procedure below.
The angels came to the table sharing and supporting our passion to help kids thrive.”
~ Amy Looper, Co-Founder of OneSeventeen Media
The SWAN Impact Network provides funding for impact startup companies. And SWAN has a passion for doing good. Doing good for society and the environment. And going good for founders by being a responsive, transparent and helpful partner.
More Information Regarding Applying for Impact Funding
- We do not accept any material containing Confidential or Proprietary legends.
- Companies may apply twice within any twelve-month period.
- There is no charge to apply for funding.
- Our network is not able to accept applications through other platforms such as Gust.
I have pitched to more angel groups than I can remember. Probably went into diligence with a dozen or more.
It was the most thorough and transparent of any group which speaks to the quality of people in SWAN.
~ Steve Mogensen, CEO and Co-Founder of Speech Vive