Next Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
The deadline for applying for our 2nd quarter 2021 funding cycle is the end of the day on Friday, April 9th.
The SWAN Impact Network provides funding for impact startup companies. And SWAN has a passion for doing good. Doing good for society. And going good for founders by being a responsive, transparent and helpful partner.
The angels came to the table sharing and supporting our passion to help kids thrive.”
~ Amy Looper, Co-Founder of OneSeventeen Media
As a group of experienced business leaders with a passion for combating climate change, SWAN has a deep network of talent and connections that has proven extremely valuable for learning how to grow our business.”
~ BJ Johnson, CEO and Co-Founder of ClearFlame Engines
Our Application Review Process
We provide funding for impact startup companies on a quarterly cycle, following the procedure below.
More Information Regarding Applying for Impact Funding
- We do not accept files which are viewable only online. We need to download them to make them available to all of our angels
- We do not accept any material containing Confidential or Proprietary legends.
- Companies may apply twice within any twelve-month period.
- There is no charge to apply for funding.
- If you are reapplying, please use the current version of our forms.
- Our network does not accept applications through Gust or ProSeeder.
I have pitched to more angel groups than I can remember. Probably went into diligence with a dozen or more.
It was the most thorough and transparent of any group which speaks to the quality of people in SWAN.
~ Steve Mogensen, CEO and Co-Founder of Speech Vive