Due Diligence Workflow
Please see the following documents which can be used in our angel investing due diligence process:
- Company application form, used as part of the original company application
- Company Supplemental Info Request form, used after pitch night for those companies going into due diligence
- Deal Memo form, used to record due diligence notes
- Angel Investing 201. Basic information on building a portfolio and performing due diligence
- Angel Investing 202. Information on investment instruments, valuation/dilution, and tax considerations.
- Dilution Worksheet spreadsheet which can be used to model future dilution and return