MBA and graduate students have an exciting opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of investing, gaining valuable, first-hand experience in how investments are evaluated and made. You can have direct interaction with active investors, and gain marketable venture skills.
- Identify and evaluate social impact startups
- Conduct research on prospective investments
- Perform initial due diligence and score against key metrics
- Participate in initial pitch calls
- Advocate and promote companies using data and market factors
- Analytical Skills – ability to analyze financial statements, business strategy, markets and/or technology
- Knowledge of Marketing, Business Development, Sales and/or Engineering
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and social impact
These opportunities are for volunteers; wish we had sufficient funds to pay you!
To start the process of plugging into an exciting, cause-driven, angel network, please email email@example.com.