About Blake Jones
Blake Jones is an Associate at Blue Sage Capital, an Austin, Texas-based private equity firm specializing in growth, recapitalization and buyout financings of companies operating in the lower middle-market. Blue Sage favors opportunities to partner with founders and management teams as the first round of institutional capital.
Previously, Blake served as a Leveraged Finance Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where worked on the origination and execution of leveraged loans and high-yield bonds for financial sponsors and corporate clients for the purposes of LBOs, M&A, recapitalizations, refinancings, and general corporate financing needs.
Blake has a BBA in Business and a BBA in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin. He has studied Business Law, Law of the European Union at the University of Edinburgh and Business-Government Relations at the Washington Campus
Blake’s volunteer experience includes:
- Foundation Communities – Community Tax Center Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Zavala Elementary School After-School Program – student mentoring
- Financial Literacy Coalition of Central Texas – providing financial education
- Austin Young Chamber of Commerce – Economic Development Committee
- Club Blue of the Austin Area – volunteer and fundraising events serving the Boys & Girls Clubs