The following are some resources for investors who like to consider social-impact investing.
- Impact Investing White Paper from the Rockefeller Philanthropy organization
- A Practical Guide to Impact Investing is a resource for family offices.
- Joe Milam has written an interesting blog, “Well Healed and Well Intended” on purpose-driven investing.
- Year-end tax considerations for angels
- An article describing that Impact Investments by millennials are growing rapidly
- A friend of the network, Steve McKee, shared an article from the Stanford Social Impact Review on the Three Buckets of Money available to social entrepreneurs
Sign up for our Email Newsletter. We respect your privacy. Your information will not be shared with others.