Become an Advisor
Currently, the angel network is actively seeking diverse Advisors (women and people of color) as we work together to address significant societal challenges, although that is not a requirement for new Advisors,
The benefits of being an Advisor include:
- Advisors have the opportunity to learn about a wide variety of young social-impact start-up companies located in Austin and in the rest of the country.
- Advisors get to meet and build relationships with impact start-ups, and Austin impact investors and advisors.
- Advisors get to learn about early-stage companies and early-stage investing.
Advising activities include:
- Assisting in the down-selection process that identifies the companies that will present at the quarterly pitch events.
- Attending and participating in the quarterly pitch events
- Assisting in due-diligence for companies late in the funding evaluation process
- Optionally coaching companies in your area of expertise
- There is no cost to become an Advisor.
- The number of Advisor positions is limited.
- Maintaining Advisor status requires on-going, active participation as an Advisor as described in the Advisor Application.
To apply to be an Advisor, please fill out the Advisor Application and Survey Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.