Currently, the angel network is seeking diverse mentors (women and people of color) as we work together to address significant societal challenges.
Mentors have the opportunity to learn about and help a wide variety of young social-impact start-up companies.
Mentoring activities can include:
- Coaching companies in your area of expertise
- Assisting in the down-selection process that identifies the companies that will present at the quarterly pitch events.
- Attending and participating in the quarterly pitch events
- Assisting in due-diligence for companies late in the funding evaluation process
- There is no cost to become a mentor.
- The number of mentor positions is limited.
- Maintaining mentor status requires on-going, active participation as a mentor.
To apply to be a Mentor, please fill out the Mentor Application and Survey Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.