Mentors have the opportunity to learn about and help a wide variety of young social-impact start-up companies.
Mentoring activities can include:
- Coaching companies in your area of expertise
- Assisting in the down-selection process that identifies the companies that will present at the quarterly pitch events.
- Attending and participating in the the quarterly pitch events
Existing mentors have access to a Google drive containing a directory for the angels and mentors in our network (for internal use only), and information on companies that have applied to the network or that the network has invested in.
To discuss becoming a mentor, contact Bob at email@example.com
- There is no cost to become a mentor.
- The number of mentor positions is limited.
- Maintaining mentor status requires on-going active participation as a mentor.