Mentors have the opportunity to learn about and help a wide variety of young social-impact start-up companies.
Mentoring activities can include:
- Coaching companies in your area of expertise
- Assisting in the down-selection process that identifies the companies that will present to the angel network
- Attending and participating in the the quarterly pitch events
Existing Mentors can login the Southwest Angel Network workflow platform to see information about companies who have applied to the network.
To discuss becoming a mentor, contact Bob – email@example.com
- There is no cost to become a mentor.
- The number of mentor positions is limited.
- Maintaining mentor status requires on-going active participation as a mentor.